Green Flash Topaz Backpack
The Green Flash is an optical phenomenon that occurs when the disk of the sun dips just below the horizon at Sunset or just as the sun is rising. If atmospheric conditions are favorable and no clouds are on the horizon to interfere with the mirage, you may see the elusive Green Flash. This magical gift is a quick "pop" of neon green color, shaped in a compressed sphere. Visible to the naked eye, this rare spectacle will burn in your memory forever. Don't blink or you may miss it!
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators