Our Basalt Graffiti leggings capture the raw, untamed energy of Iceland's South Coast basaltic terrain. These unique leggings feature stunning photography of the basalt columns at Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach, showcasing the natural beauty and power of this volcanic rock. Not only do they make a bold and edgy addition to any wardrobe, but they also offer the benefits of basalt's natural grounding and stabilizing energy. Made with high-quality materials, these leggings offer a comfortable and flexible fit that is perfect for any occasion. Wear them with confidence and show the world your love for nature and all its beauty.
- Incredibly soft, stylish, durable, and comfortable leggings, made of 82% polyester and 18% spandex
- 50+ UPF sun protection in the fabric makes them versatile for wet or dry use
- Elastic waistband ensures a comfortable and secure fit and a four-way stretch fabric that maintains its shape and never loses its stretch
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing for a high-quality finish. Design and pattern alignments may vary slightly due to the hand-sewn process, but this is normal and hardly noticeable when worn
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry, low heat
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
- Please avoid Velcro as it can pull at the fabric.
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|