Montana Agate High-Rise Leggings
Montana Agate is a powerful grounding stone found in Yellowstone Park. It was formed from volcanic eruptions and is known for many amazing attributes. This form of banded chalcedony inspires imagination and boosts creative energies. It is commonly used to strengthen self control and to release traumas. This soothing stone instills balance and is known to enhance happiness.
- Incredibly soft, stylish, durable, and comfortable leggings, made of 82% polyester and 18% spandex
- 50+ UPF sun protection in the fabric makes them versatile for wet or dry use
- Elastic waistband ensures a comfortable and secure fit and a four-way stretch fabric that maintains its shape and never loses its stretch
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing for a high-quality finish. Design and pattern alignments may vary slightly due to the hand-sewn process, but this is normal and hardly noticeable when worn
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry, low heat
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
- Please avoid Velcro as it can pull at the fabric.
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|